Surprise surprise.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well i am sat playing on here,Mrs Postman is out picking up our daughter who has come down from Edinburgh for not one but two birthday party's.One is a surprise her flat mate and best school pal it's her birthday today,she came down from Edinburgh to be with her family but she does not know about the party surprise,and the other birthday is mine on Monday,we are going out for a meal.So i am on here when in rolls Mrs Postman and our Son who has come home from Manchester to surprise me for my birthday,all four of us going out tomorrow.I love birthday surprises.

classic33

Leg End Member
Here's to the next
12 months,
365 days,
8760 hours,
525,600 minutes,
or
31536000 seconds.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well i am sat playing on here,Mrs Postman is out picking up our daughter who has come down from Edinburgh for not one but two birthday party's.One is a surprise her flat mate and best school pal it's her birthday today,she came down from Edinburgh to be with her family but she does not know about the party surprise,and the other birthday is mine on Monday,we are going out for a meal.So i am on here when in rolls Mrs Postman and our Son who has come home from Manchester to surprise me for my birthday,all four of us going out tomorrow.I love birthday surprises.
Nice one. Hope you,Mrs Postman and all the little post people have a good weekend.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
and no toilet visits
Thanks for keeping us posted (sic)

Top Bottom