Survey about the types of road that you and children would cycle on.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Yep, done.

Arthur

Comfortably numb and increasingly fixed.
Wow, where did they find that super-wide cycle-lane on the inside of the row of parked cars? The only ones like that I've ever seen are about the exact width of an opening car door.
Nonetheless, one of the better thought out surveys, although I did have to leave a few qualifying comments.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Done. I pointed out that 20mph limits are meaningless without some serious enforcement. Same for the 'mandatory' cycle lane marked with a permanent white line, it's meaningless to many motorists, segregated cycle paths in general are useless if a white van man can find a way to park in it.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Like @the_mikey above I found myself making comments on how ideal it would be if the lanes were actually used in real life and speed limits could be respected in the way they were described. Unfortunately - or fortunately for me and my family - living rurally means a lot of this is relatively theoretical for me but even small provincial towns do suffer from a alarming lack of planning and respect for any people using alternative transport to a motor vehicle.

Top Bottom