Survey Road Cycling Apparel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FietserTim

Hi all,

My name is Tim and I’m currently in the last year of my studies. As part of my studies I have to write a thesis and this consequently comes with conducting research. To combine my thesis with a passion of mine I chose ‘purchasing behaviour around road cycling apparel’ as the main topic. I’m focussing on what makes an apparel brand attractive and what factors might help in increasing brand loyalty.

To conduct my research I obviously need one thing: data. This is where I hope you all can help me. I would be super grateful if you could find the time (5-8 minutes max) to fill in a short survey that I’ve prepared. As I’m a student I unfortunately can’t give you any compensation for your time, but I can and will of course share some insights of my study after completion here.

You can find the survey here:
https://info879.questionpro.com/t/AYwmyZ0Oux

Many thanks in advance!
Tim

Sharky

Guru
Done.

I'm probably a marketing nightmare. Don't often buy cycling clothing and when I do, it would be from my cycling club's supplier, in club colours. Some of my jackets are old, 30+ years and I have a couple of pairs of thick socks, which only come out when it's really cold and these date back to 1966!

Good luck with collecting data and good luck with your degree.

Sorry, I'm not your demographic but wanted to compliment you on a well explained, well put-together bit of research. Best of luck to you.

a.twiddler

Veteran
Good morning,

I too filled in the survey and seem not to be the sort of person that you are looking for, long live Aldi/Crane.:laugh:

Bye

Ian

Me too.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I don’t have brand loyalty. It is more the case that you find clothing that works well for you on the bike. You work out what the characteristics are and look for that in future purchases. If the brand you bought an item from no longer does something similar they get struck off your shortlist.

Top Bottom