Survey - Injury Issues in the Cycling Community across the United Kingdom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David B

I am currently studying a BSc Sports Coaching Degree at Blackpool and the Fylde College. As part of the degree I am conducting research into 'Injury Issues in the Cycling Community across the United Kingdom'. I would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to complete the cycling survey at https://goo.gl/emTcaV. The Survey is strictly confidential and anonymous, further details can be found by clicking on the link (no download required). Please share with cycling clubs and organisations around the UK. Thank you - David Barker 30149198@blackpool.ac.uk.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I am currently studying a BSc Sports Coaching Degree at Blackpool and the Fylde College. As part of the degree I am conducting research into 'Injury Issues in the Cycling Community across the United Kingdom'. I would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to complete the cycling survey at https://goo.gl/emTcaV. The Survey is strictly confidential and anonymous, further details can be found by clicking on the link (no download required). Please share with cycling clubs and organisations around the UK. Thank you - David Barker 30149198@blackpool.ac.uk.
Linky no worky ....

classic33

Leg End Member
Believe that someone is being less than truthful about the link/survey
"Cycling Survey - UK
Please complete the survey below.

Thank you!

Page 1 of 9

Introduction
You are being asked to take part in a research study. This study is being conducted by Marc Potter and David Barker. It was created by Dr. Dana Kotler, MD, and Dr. Saurabha Bhatnagar, MD. The researchers have no conflicts of interest to disclose.

This page contains information about the reason for the study, what you will do if you choose to be in this research study, and the way Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital would like to use the information you give us.

Description of the study and study procedures
We are conducting this survey of the cycling community in order to identify the types of injuries cyclists sustain (both traumatic and overuse), as well as the associated risk factors, and type and efficacy of treatment received after injury. Our goal is to better coordinate medical care and treatment options for cyclists suffering from a variety of injuries. We would like to include data from a variety of disciplines of competitive cycling, as well as recreational cyclists. The name of the study is "Injury Issues in the Cycling Community." The IRB Project number is 2014P002211. The Principal Investigator is Dr. Dana Kotler. There is no corporate funding or sponsorship for this survey.

Participation in this study is completely voluntary. If you agree to participate, you will be asked to fill out an online questionnaire on your computer, tablet, or smart phone. There is no identifying information requested as part of the survey. Questions include basic demographic information, questions about previous injuries, questions about your cycling, and medical care you have received for cycling-related injury. This online survey takes between 5 and 10 minutes to complete."

link to FB
fb.JPG

to

https://redcap.partners.org/redcap/surveys/index.php?s=WYW3JWCWR8

Hope the OP is willing to explain.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Believe that someone is being less than truthful about the link/survey
"Cycling Survey - UK
Please complete the survey below.

Thank you!

Page 1 of 9

Introduction
You are being asked to take part in a research study. This study is being conducted by Marc Potter and David Barker. It was created by Dr. Dana Kotler, MD, and Dr. Saurabha Bhatnagar, MD. The researchers have no conflicts of interest to disclose.

This page contains information about the reason for the study, what you will do if you choose to be in this research study, and the way Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital would like to use the information you give us.

Description of the study and study procedures
We are conducting this survey of the cycling community in order to identify the types of injuries cyclists sustain (both traumatic and overuse), as well as the associated risk factors, and type and efficacy of treatment received after injury. Our goal is to better coordinate medical care and treatment options for cyclists suffering from a variety of injuries. We would like to include data from a variety of disciplines of competitive cycling, as well as recreational cyclists. The name of the study is "Injury Issues in the Cycling Community." The IRB Project number is 2014P002211. The Principal Investigator is Dr. Dana Kotler. There is no corporate funding or sponsorship for this survey.

Participation in this study is completely voluntary. If you agree to participate, you will be asked to fill out an online questionnaire on your computer, tablet, or smart phone. There is no identifying information requested as part of the survey. Questions include basic demographic information, questions about previous injuries, questions about your cycling, and medical care you have received for cycling-related injury. This online survey takes between 5 and 10 minutes to complete."

link to FB
View attachment 113747
to

https://redcap.partners.org/redcap/surveys/index.php?s=WYW3JWCWR8

Hope the OP is willing to explain.
I get the same screenshot.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Not sure why not it works from the link for me, may be because the link needs approval from somewhere on here.
Please keep trying.
Thanks
I'm accessing from a smartphone and your link repeatedly fails, I would suggest you provide one that works across all platforms if you want people's help, rather than simply expect dogged determination of others in the face of repeated failure in the hope something might spontaneously change.

Your problem, you fix it.

Also Classic 33s link works and provides the same preamble and non academic email addresses for the Dr's. Not the usual surveys we get here made by students to inform their course projects/development ideas.

If you want us to be giving over our experience and thoughts for free, the least you can do is be straight with us for whom and what purpose the information is being harvested.

Top Bottom