Survey on cycling and personal tracking - part of research project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

geekonacid

Dear all,
I'm working as a Research Fellow in a small interdisciplinary team from University of West of England, Bristol, UK. Our long-term goal is to create a new technology-driven solution to encourage more people to cycle, or to be more physically active in general.
As a part of this project, I'm conducting a small online survey. The requirement to participate in this survey is that you cycle - even if you cycle very rarely. The survey will take only around 8 minutes of your time and your participation would really help us out. I should point out that this is a university research project that has no affiliation whatsoever with any commercial company, product or service.
To start the survey, click on the link below:
http://www.motioninsocial.com/cycle.html
Also, if you want to help me out more, share this survey link with your friends who cycle. Tell them it is for the good of science - it is!
Thanks!

Ern1e

Über Member
Done

fimm

Veteran
Done
It is a well written survey (as you might expect from the OP)

(geekonacid, we sometimes get students posting surveys as part of their degree course that are not well thought out, so it should help you if I let others know that your survey has sensible and answerable questions...)

D

Deleted member 23692

Done.... and a much better thought out survey than most we get on here :smile:

Done...also thought it was a good survey!

Top Bottom