Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Hi everyone

I'm doing some research and wondered if you could help complete this survey please?

https://goo.gl/forms/GBWrmDEhLFkUTuzd2

Thanks
A bit more information regarding the type of research might help.;)
I'm certainly not clicking on a link posted in this manner.

"Quick 15 question survey, to gain insights of cycling habits, opinions, shopping, repairs and used brands."

I'm not going to bother, though, as these are the only sorts of cyclists you can be
Casual
Commuter
Sportive Rider
Group Rider
(and you can only select one)

OP
OP
S

Sandelc

Hi

This is a google forms survey and only collects the information you select, nothing more.

I'm looking to potentially create a new cycling website and doing an initial survey to gain people's opinions.

Understand that some of the categories don't expand past what is there and trying to fit all, is a near impossible task.

Appreciate your support whether you complete or not.

Regards

Hi

This is a google forms survey and only collects the information you select, nothing more.

I'm looking to potentially create a new cycling website and doing an initial survey to gain people's opinions.

Understand that some of the categories don't expand past what is there and trying to fit all, is a near impossible task.

Appreciate your support whether you complete or not.

Regards
Here's the deal. I don't own a car. I rarely use public transport. My bicycle is how I get about, for almost every reason. I'm not commuting at the moment. I've never done a sportive (10-20 Audaxes, but no sportives). I have been on one group ride ever. I mostly ride with one or 2 friends, or on my own. I average north of 100 miles a week. Which box should I tick?

Sure, your survey isn't perfect. No first draft is. But it says a lot about your flexibility and open mindedness that when someone challenges it, you get defensive, rather than asking questions.

On that basis, I think you should look for another endeavour.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
I have completed your survey.

You may have more success obtaining further responses if you populate your profile page and advise the forum how their input / your website will benefit cyclist in the long term.

Top Bottom