Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For my final thesis at the University of Canberra (Australia) in combination with the Delft University of Technology (the Netherlands) I am executing a research on foldable bicycles used for commuting. For this purpose I made a survey with a few questions concerning foldable bicycles. It would be of great help if you could help me by filling in this survey. For the survey it doesn’t matter whether you possess a foldable bicycle or not.
http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=73617&ln=eng

Thanks in advance!
Rien Schuurhuis
 

zimzum42

Squire
nice and quick, good one. good luck with the research!
 

Black Sheep

Legendary Member
Location
Rammy
not had a survey that pleasent to fill in for quite some time :eek:

my reason for not wanting to buy a folding bike is i don't need one, i can use my road bike.
 

Bokonon

Legendary Member
Completed. I don't need a folder, but it doesn't stop me wanting one.

Rien - any chance of coming back and telling us what your findings are?
 

Cranky

Guru
Location
West Oxon
I completed it. Pertinent questions, especially the one about the possible negative image of a folder.
 
Top Bottom