Sushi lovers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I first tried Sushi about 20 years ago and wasn't that keen on it. In the last few years I've tried it more often, and in the last two weeks I've been buying it a couple times a week. I don't like raw tuna or raw/smoked slamon but everything esle is delicious.

After Christmas I'm going to buy a Sushi mkaing kit and try to make it myself. It doesn't look that hard if you follow all the tips.

Does anyone else eat it regularly, or make it themselves?

good fun making it yourself but not cheap when you factor everything in. Luckily got two locals £12.95 for a 12 piece mix of sushi/sashimi including octopus and eel! No brainer as I can make it nowhere near as good.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
The sushi gourmet stuff inside bigger Sainsbury's is very good and you can also get yesterdays leftovers cheap as chips on too good to go.

In a previous job we did a JV with a very large Japanese corporate so i got spoilt on top notch Japanese cuisine.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I only discovered sushi earlier this year. Fortunately, there's a small inexpensive place within walking distance of home. I absolutely love it, including the raw tuna but the beer is pretty dire.

Nigiri (at the top) for me every time, with some warm sake :hungry:
1702488059591.png

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
do you have to listen to the banshees whilst eating sushi ?
1702842145712.jpeg

chathomas

My appreciation for sushi only blossomed after my visit to Japan, and from that moment on, I developed a deep fondness for this exquisite cuisine.

Top Bottom