Sushi.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frog

Congratulations Mickle xx(:biggrin::biggrin:

I bet it was when you told her you were off to fettle a young lady's bike that pushed her over the edge. Just give then a bit of competition and that soon makes them realise they might end up loosing you ;)

When you do evntually get an abode together remember to keep your tool kit by the door. Don't want her thinking she's irreplaceable do you :smile:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Make sure you get Married in the afternoon...if it doesn't work out you haven't wasted a whole day...

Congrats:biggrin::biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Sushi ? Shouldn't that read Slushy ??

Cathryn said:
Ideally me, but I suspect most of the girls on the forum would like the opportunity as well.
Congrats mickle.
And I wouldn't be averse to sticking a dress on for the day, silk mind, none of that tacky bri-nylon !
Add a few more ;) xx( :smile: :biggrin: :smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
to your collection

Pete

Congratulations and here's to a long happy future for you and Mrs-M-to-be. You know, I thought (as did everyone else) that this thread would indeed be all about sushi: whether you like it, where to buy it, where to eat it, how to make it, what kinds you prefer, etc. etc. etc.... Sushi being one of the things I'm not over-fond of (prefer my rice in grains, basmati, washed down by a good curry ;)) I am glad to be corrected!

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Cathryn said:
Ideally me, but I suspect most of the girls on the forum would like the opportunity as well.

Hah!!! Is this just because bridesmaids are traditionally in with a good chance of a s**g?

Top Bottom