Sustrans CEO Knocked from His Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
More here.

Sounds bloody awful! :sad:

I wonder if he'll talk about the incident at a later date?

In a pretty bad way, too. :sad:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I think BT must be on holiday ... this week's post's have been from USA! though he (well I assume he is a he) seems to be aware of the riots last night.

I note there was a cycle accident reported in the evening post:
Cyclist badly hurt as car door opens
REDLAND: A cyclist was taken to the BRI with head injuries after being knocked off his bike.

It is understood he fell to the ground after the passenger of a car in Coldharbour Road opened one of the vehicle's doors and collided with him.

The incident happened opposite Fabric Magic at 2pm yesterday.

Police were called and shut the road at its junction with Linden Road for around two hours.

A double-crewed ambulance and a Rapid Response Vehicle also attended the scene.

A police spokesman said the cyclist had also possibly broken an elbow.

I assume separate incidents but they might not be.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I think BT must be on holiday ... this week's post's have been from USA! though he (well I assume he is a he) seems to be aware of the riots last night.

I note there was a cycle accident reported in the evening post:

I assume separate incidents but they might not be.

I think its mainly a bloke called Steve who does the BT blog, but he's helped out by a couple of others (photos and video). He made some comment last month (as I read the BT blog quite a bit) about how the BEP have avoided publishing stories of road rage or assualt on cyclists, or cyclists of merit.

Wonder if the BEP have printed anything about Shepherd yet?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've not seen anything about it in the BEP yet but its a Bank Holiday weekend so very little updates online. I've provided a couple of photos/entries that have been used on the BT site myself :whistle:

Top Bottom