jonny jeez
Squire
- Location
- Chislehurst, Kent, UK
She was the best thing about the gadget show, amazed at how she was dumped in favour of the "new blonde"
She'd do a great job I say.
She'd do a great job I say.
Not a big fan of the Ladies presenting sport , but Suzi is up there with the best , and Cair Balding did a brilliant job of the Olympics, just put Sue Barker out to pasture and i will be happy.
The 'New Blonde' has little worthy of note, Suzi always seems to have a sense of passion and engagement to her subject matter, whether that's bikes, gadgets or, as I'm watching at the moment on The Ball's In Our Court, general sport.
I could watch Claire Balding for hours, for much the same reason.

Not sure he does anything for me, but that's not to say that there aren't a few in the team who would hold my attention.I could watch Mark Foster for hours, for no reason at all..![]()
Football on BT's new football channel (so, alas, no he hasn't)I'm sure he'll find something interesting else to do.
Not sure he does anything for me, but that's not to say that there aren't a few in the team who would hold my attention.

Tom Daly might thoughI don't think he is supposed to..![]()

What advantage does the possession of a penis confer on the sports TV presenter? I think they only use the organs of sight, not procreatio, to read the autocues.Not a big fan of the Ladies presenting sport , but Suzi is up there with the best , and Cair Balding did a brilliant job of the Olympics, just put Sue Barker out to pasture and i will be happy.
Don't be so certain.I don't think he is supposed to..![]()
Redgrave, Pinsent, Phelps... Don't be so certain.Redgrave, Pinsent, Phelps...
Mind you,I've been a bit distracted because Suzi Perry just admitted that she used to have a snooker table in her bedroom. I thinki need a bit of a lie down...

Must...resist...potting...the...pink...jokesDon't be so certain.Redgrave, Pinsent, Phelps...
Mind you,I've been a bit distracted because Suzi Perry just admitted that she used to have a snooker table in her bedroom. I thinki need a bit of a lie down...


I can't stand Claire Balding .... she looks like a whale