Swallowing flies and being... bitten?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I could have sworn I got a fly trapped at the back of my throat whilst riding today. Rather than struggle spitting it out, I just tried to swallow whatever it was. However when I got off, I noticed a pain in the back of my throat and now it hurts everytime I swallow. A bite possibly?

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Entirely possible i would think, there's loads of odd looking things out there.

OP
OP
Riverman

Riverman

Guru
Time to get the difflam out, it's just annoyingly painful. I used to use this stuff when I got ulcers. This doesn't feel like an ulcer though and came on very suddenly.

2PedalsTez

Über Member
Have you drawn up a will?

PMSL!

On a similar note, I had the pleasure of one parking itself right at the back of my throat and not budging. The little bugger even decided to wiggle as well, which had me retching like Steve O from Jack-ass fame.
I'm not proud...:sad:

gbb

Legendary Member
Its bloomin dangerous out there :whistle:
I was licking along a few years ago and just caught a split second glance of something...WHACK...straight into my face just below the eye. Whatever it was left such a stinging sensation i had to emergency stop and just stand there for 5 minutes and let the pain pass. No sting, no puncture, i did wonder if the impact made whatever it was squirt poison onto my face.
It makes you think..be careful out there :biggrin: but those kind of freak incidents are beyond your control.

Top Bottom