Swap - rear rack bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I have one of these - I've put on the back of my hybrid, but it's never been used. It's very roomy but slightly too big for my needs.

shopping.jpeg

Description: The Avenir Rack Pack doubles up, with integrated pockets which fold down for compact pannier style side storage. ■600D Nylon and diamond weave material construction ■Quick and reliable fitting system ■Additional storage rear pocket ■Reflective trim and LED loop ■Waterproof external zips ■Fold out side panniers ■Integrated shoulder strap

I am after this...
26357_1.jpg
Does anyone have one they'd like to swop? (also willing to purchase if the price is right!)
Thanks.

Gez73

Veteran
arranexpandingpostpack.jpg
I have one of these in the loft. Not a rack bag of course but only used twice before the rack/pannier combo became too alluring to ignore. Compact and comes with two different clamps and installation instructions. You can remove the bag and frame or take the bag from the frame, side pockets straddle the frame of the bag. K&R fittings. Not recommended for carbon posts,
Gez

Attachments

• arranexpandingpostpack.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
I have one of these in the loft. Not a rack bag of course but only used twice before the rack/pannier combo became too alluring to ignore. Compact and comes with two different clamps and installation instructions. You can remove the bag and frame or take the bag from the frame, side pockets straddle the frame of the bag. K&R fittings. Not recommended for carbon posts,
Gez
Thanks, but I'll hang out for the rack bag :smile:

Attachments

• arranexpandingpostpack.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0

Gez73

Veteran
@Gez73 - if ScotiaLass doesn't want it and you're interested in selling the bag, please let me know.
Hi @DCLane, yeah happy to sell if you want it. How about £25 to my Justgiving page for MacMillan? Giftaid too if you qualify please! Let me know if still interested and I will get you the details and get your address from you. Cheers Gez

Drago

Legendary Member
I've got a rack bag very similar, detachable base. Can't remember the make. I'll dig it out later if your interested and email you a pic. I think its Altura, but I'm not 100% from memory. Little used.

Gez73

Veteran
I've had the Altura Arran seat post bag for a good few years now, excellent little bag and surprising how much you can stuff in it
Yeah I did like it but by the time I put the contents of my Topeak medium wedge in there there was little room for anything else for the daily commute. Maybe my lunches are too big! Gez

Top Bottom