swimming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephenjubb

Über Member
off to spain on own cycle touring camping in dec/jan. would like to have a go in sea to swim. what do i do with money/cards etc. is there a money belt that is waterproof where I could swim with the belt and cards fully protected whilst in the sea?

any suggestions welcome

jay clock

Massive member
I got some waterproof bags from Decathlon. They are not touted as being absolutely 100% waterproof, but you could use one inside the other....

These are in the US but stuff is available... http://www.waterproofcases.net/snorkeling.html

jay clock

Massive member
sorry, just seen when you are going... I do a lot of swimming (triathlon) and I think the sea will be COLD. would be surprised if you got 13 deg in the sea anywhere off mainland Spain in Jan...

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I'd find the best looking girl on the beach...then put my gear next to her and ask her to watch it for me

ASC1951

Guru
You'll need to find the lovely Inez, then. She's originally from Cartagena and she could be on any beach from Tarifa to Barcelona, although she tends not to be on the same one two days in a row. I'm not sure what she does for a job, but I do remember her saying that one week's holiday usually keeps her going for the rest of the year....

ASC1951

Guru
Hang on, I'll ask her....

Damn, she's just nipped off to the bank with a cashpoint card. There's a really bad photo on it - makes her look like a bloke - and she really ought to get a better one taken.

Top Bottom