Swiss Army Knife ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Is this a serious tool ?

51dmPeiGT2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wenger-Swis...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1KYMCKB7GF8HPQQNMTVQ

col

Legendary Member
Im guessing its just a show one to show all the different things?You would need some pretty big hands to use that:biggrin:

LLB

mikeitup said:
Seems a wind up to me.

How would you hold it anyway?

Looks like it was made for Brother Lee Love :biggrin:

It is the real deal. I saw one in Geneva a few months ago along with the very overpriced cuckoo clocks

Rob S

The item is a real product but it's for knife collectors to buy as the ultimate knife even though you can't really use it as such.

jasper

tdr1nka said:
I'm still trying to think how you use a comb in an emergency?!:wacko:
So that you look your best on the news, when they show you being winched into the helicopter...:biggrin:

petec

When I went camping all I had was the tin opener, bottle opener, a spork and a knife. What's the point in lugging around half the kitchen?:laugh:

mr Mag00

rising member
When I went camping all I had was the tin opener, bottle opener, a spork and a knife. What's the point in lugging around half the kitchen?:biggrin:
i have forwarded this to my partner!!! she seems incapable of light packing

ngalbrai

Dont know if its a real knife but I would go for Victorinox swiss army knives over Wenger any day, better steel, better build. Both can officially be called "Swiss army knives" but victorinox just better - so there.

Top Bottom