Switching over, post counts and a probable au revoir to Bike Radar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

Not any more ;-))

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dayvo said:
Something can only be dead if it was alive to start with! ;)

But welcome Melvil (that sounds a LOT better than Ken Joy! (in fact my mates parents are called Ken & Joy, except his mum died a long time again, so now it's just Ken & . :biggrin:

Did you mean to put the :sad: in? Seems a rather callous way to talk about your mate's Mum...:biggrin:

Welcome 'back' Melvil.:biggrin: You'll find we're working hard to recreate the good ol' days - I'm wrestling bonj to the ground over recumbents, (ugh, horrible thought!) and Soapbox is full of recrimination and insult...

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
Did you mean to put the :biggrin: in? Seems a rather callous way to talk about your mate's Mum...;)

Welcome 'back' Melvil.:sad: You'll find we're working hard to recreate the good ol' days - I'm wrestling bonj to the ground over recumbents, (ugh, horrible thought!) and Soapbox is full of recrimination and insult...
hope you have better luck than i did over fixies. his pig ignorance and a total unwillingness to accept that he was not in a position to make a valid judgement on that occasion saw me off when i started to lose the will to live :biggrin:

Melvil

Longers, see below and make your own mind up :-) Been quite into the graphics side of it recently...

Arch, good to see things are 'similar'. Haven't had a look at this new un or little moderated soapbox yet, but I'm sure it'll be interesting!

Melvil

ivancarlos said:
When did you join Kraftwerk? ;)

He He. Mr Schneider is a bit of a god. Check his Brazilian non-interview on youtube, it's great -

"So, we've been hearing you've been working on a new album"

"Yes".

(wind blows across desolate desert landscape etc...)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Arch said:
Did you mean to put the :biggrin: in? Seems a rather callous way to talk about your mate's Mum...;)

Welcome 'back' Melvil.:sad: You'll find we're working hard to recreate the good ol' days - I'm wrestling bonj to the ground over recumbents, (ugh, horrible thought!) and Soapbox is full of recrimination and insult...

I notice that when you hover the cursor over the said green smiley with the red bit hanging out, it comes up as 'Tounge'. :biggrin:

Top Bottom