TacX Neo 2T

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

foyboy

Hi guys.
just wondering if any has had this problem.

Whilst on Zwift this morning my TacX lost all resistance and the internal fan started on the TacX started running real fast.
many ideas of how to fix this would be welcomed

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Were you descending?

monkers

Veteran
Hi guys.
just wondering if any has had this problem.

Whilst on Zwift this morning my TacX lost all resistance and the internal fan started on the TacX started running real fast.
many ideas of how to fix this would be welcomed

I've experienced this a couple of times when doing a power work out (in Tacx software) Both times it happened after making manual adjustments to the Watts during riding, especially if having ramped up the power for a while I then want to dial it back. If I set the Watts at one setting and then leave alone it seems to be fine. I'm guessing, and this is a pure guess, that to ride a programme with power changes, the ride needs to be pre-programmed rather than ad hoc.

Garmin have recently taken over Tacx and there was a period when the software and personal records were being transferred. they did not seem to record properly, and new data was being 'lost'. That now seems to be resolved, but I'm wondering if they are still having problems

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I use the Tacx app to control the trainer and use it for rides in Zwift ... I do a lot of tempo and threshold sessions, and it's great for that. As such I raise and lower the power settings in the app quite a bit, and have no issues, unless Zwift decides to take control of the trainer as well.

Having said that I don't have the 2T

Top Bottom