*TAKEN* Topeak Ridecase for iphone 4-4S *TAKEN*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Clip in your iPhone* 4/4S and keep it close at hand for use as a GPS for navigating, for listening to music, and much more while cycling.

The RideCase has a separate protective carbon fiber sheet which integrates with the engineering grade plastic exoskeleton to securely hold your iPhone 4/4S while on the go. Its unique, and fully angle adjustable RideCase Mount allows viewing in landscape or portrait orientation. The integrated QuickClick™ mounting system lets you mount or remove the RideCase in seconds.

• Material: Engineering Grade Plastic Frame with Carbon Fiber Base Plate.
  • Mount: Included mounts allow installation on Stem or Stem Cap.
  • I HAVE LOST THE MOUNT FOR THE HANDLEBAR YOU CAN ONLY USE IT ON THE STEM OR CAP
IMG_4919.JPG

ozboz

Guru
How much and where from ?

ozboz

Guru
Clip in your iPhone* 4/4S and keep it close at hand for use as a GPS for navigating, for listening to music, and much more while cycling.

The RideCase has a separate protective carbon fiber sheet which integrates with the engineering grade plastic exoskeleton to securely hold your iPhone 4/4S while on the go. Its unique, and fully angle adjustable RideCase Mount allows viewing in landscape or portrait orientation. The integrated QuickClick™ mounting system lets you mount or remove the RideCase in seconds.

• Material: Engineering Grade Plastic Frame with Carbon Fiber Base Plate.
  • Mount: Included mounts allow installation on Stem or Stem Cap.
  • I HAVE LOST THE MOUNT FOR THE HANDLEBAR YOU CAN ONLY USE IT ON THE STEM OR CAP
View attachment 338851

Postage from Oxfordshire, the case/holder is free as per title.
Missed the free bit , but have I missed something else ? It doesnt say where from

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
If @ozboz doesn't take it I'd love to take it off you.
It's yours, first come first served. Pm your address.

Top Bottom