Tale of two rides

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

magnatom said:
That'll have been tete. Tete, dear boy, you have been naughty, mentioning helmets when Mikey and Tynan were both online. Go and stand in a virtual corner till you have learned your lesson;)

Apologies to all. It wont happen again.

BTW, what exactly is wrong with RLJing?

:smile:

Tynan

Veteran
****ing rljs make me spit, ****ing c**ts

one of the ****ing c**tards rljed today from the right of the traffic and cut right across the lane and me to make a left turn

err ... will that do?

Tetedelacourse

Tynan said:
****ing rljs make me spit, ****ing c**ts

one of the ****ing c**tards rljed today from the right of the traffic and cut right across the lane and me to make a left turn

err ... will that do?

ha ha good to see you back to full fitness Tyny Wyny

Tynan

Veteran
yes indeed tete, ta

riding the old to be junked bike and not overly appreciating it of late, carrying a very heavy pannier as well and three night a week doing a third leg down to WC1 before home, all a bit of a strain by this point in the week, good practice I suppose

trying out an Allez and a Tricross this week, very very looking forward to being amazed

and then wait for the bloody insurance to come through, it's only been two months now

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
domtyler said:
I don't mind if people want to make some stupid point by living up near the Arctic circle, but must you then come and whine about the weather??

We are enjoying the weather, the loud whine always come from the south...

Top Bottom