Sausages woefully undercooked (for my tastes) and get 5/10
Not a great start to the week that....
Sausages woefully undercooked (for my tastes) and get 5/10
I don't quite understand this. Why would you being seen by the driver earn you a reprimand?
Avon & Somerset police cite safety of the witness as a reason to discourage what they perceive to be actions which may put the witness in danger from an angry criminal, or which they deem to be not "in the spirit of co-operation and understanding between cyclists and drivers", so in my experience,
1. Reports which feature interaction between the witness and the driver will be rejected.
2. Reports where the driver notices that the witness has observed them will be rejected.
3. Reports where the witness pauses briefly to obtain clear footage of the offence will be rejected. Especially where the driver is a lone female.
4. Reports where the witness changes direction in order to secure clear footage will be rejected.
Cyclists shouldn't be going around upsetting drivers, after all.
I can't square it with their public messaging about the dangers of driving whilst distracted by a mobile phone, but there we are.
Not a great start to the week that....


Even uphill (slightly) I find I'm catching drivers round me who do this. It's great that speed bumps are working (esp near the schools) but it is mildly annoying that the car can't get out of my way.The ride began with mild irritation - made the decision to pull out of the drive in front of a distant car and was surprised how long it took to catch up with me. Soon found out why as the driver was braking down to a near-standstill for every speed bump meaning once he'd passed me I was frequently catching him up again.