Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Location
Rides Ti2
warm start on the train.
seems to be more Brompton about
dreading the rain and cold that winter brings

Tis warm. It was 16.5° here in Rochester at 7am this morning.
None of the predicted rain...yet...but it's coming.
Couple of weeks and the clocks go back. Dark commute in the evenings. I'm not dreading winter it as I've been cycle commuting for a very long time, but I'm already missing the bright, warm, sunny evening commute.
 

markharry66

Legendary Member
Tis warm. It was 16.5° here in Rochester at 7am this morning.
None of the predicted rain...yet...but it's coming.
Couple of weeks and the clocks go back. Dark commute in the evenings. I'm not dreading winter it as I've been cycle commuting for a very long time, but I'm already missing the bright, warm, sunny evening commute.

its not the weather that puts me off cycling its the morons on the road. I find the driving worse in the winter with the excuse they didnt see me (three lights on the front, a hat with alight and several on the rear).
 
Top Bottom