Tannenberg 1940y

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yadder

Hello! I buy that grandfather from $ 15. He is will don't good condition. Fork i change because she will very rusty. I take fork from "ХВЗ Украина", and bend her legs. Stay like a native fork. Next i make full techniclal service. Everything clean and lubrication.
Tannenberg it's a small factory on the Austria in village Tannenberg(translate on english "Fir mount").
About 1944 y that factory is end work. I don't found more information for that factory.
Bicycle very rare. When i ride on him, i feel spirit the era. May be he traveled with deutche soldier, or It was brought after the war? I don't know. And bicycle unfortunately will not tell (((

46694862Rlm.jpg

46694863JlY.jpg

46694866WGm.jpg

46694860xJM.jpg
46694854gSM.jpg

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Hello! I buy that grandfather from $ 15. He is will don't good condition. Fork i change because she will very rusty. I take fork from "ХВЗ Украина", and bend her legs. Stay like a native fork. Next i make full techniclal service. Everything clean and lubrication.
Tannenberg it's a small factory on the Austria in village Tannenberg(translate on english "Fir mount").
About 1944 y that factory is end work. I don't found more information for that factory.
Bicycle very rare. When i ride on him, i feel spirit the era. May be he traveled with deutche soldier, or It was brought after the war? I don't know. And bicycle unfortunately will not tell (((

46694862Rlm.jpg

46694863JlY.jpg

46694866WGm.jpg

46694860xJM.jpg
46694854gSM.jpg

I really like this bike, it's not a make that I've heard of previously.

As a guess, I'd say that it dates between 1900 - 1915.

I'd just give a good clean and keep it original (unchanged).

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
That's dreamy. Love it.

Top Bottom