Tapatalk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Hiya

Any news on activating tapatalk? Sorry to push. I'm thinking of purchasing the full app.

Ta

M

Shaun

Founder
Hiya

Any news on activating tapatalk? Sorry to push. I'm thinking of purchasing the full app.

Ta

M

Sorry, yes, it's on my to-do list - but I don't have a timescale other than to say soon.

I know that's not really helpful, but I've just got a bunch of family stuff on at the moment too, so I'm having to squeeze CC stuff in where I can.

Hopefully next week I'll get a few clear nights of being able to trug through the list and sort stuff, but when I do install it I'll post an announcement.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Sorry, yes, it's on my to-do list - but I don't have a timescale other than to say soon.

I know that's not really helpful, but I've just got a bunch of family stuff on at the moment too, so I'm having to squeeze CC stuff in where I can.

Hopefully next week I'll get a few clear nights of being able to trug through the list and sort stuff, but when I do install it I'll post an announcement.

Cheers,

Hi Shaun,

No worries. I was just flagging it up in case it got forgotten.

I really like the new software by the way, works great on my mobile and on PC at home.

Cheers, thanks for all the work you've put in.

M

martint235

Dog on a bike
Hi Shaun,

Cheers for installing this feature. One bug so far. I'm using Tapatalk Pro on an HTC Hero android phone. If I go to Forums, I have two choices: By Category eg Bikes and Cycling, Community etc or By Name: eg Commuting etc. The By Name bit seems to work fine but By Category gives a "Global Setup Error".

On the plus side I have logged in ok and I can read and respond if I go through the By Name route so thanks very much for that.

I'm very conscious that I'm responsible for a lot of the posts about Tapatalk and I don't want you to think I'm complaining. I spent ages working IT and know what a faff setting stuff up like this is.

Thanks

Shaun

Founder
Cheers for installing this feature. One bug so far. I'm using Tapatalk Pro on an HTC Hero android phone. If I go to Forums, I have two choices: By Category eg Bikes and Cycling, Community etc or By Name: eg Commuting etc. The By Name bit seems to work fine but By Category gives a "Global Setup Error".

I've passed this on to the Tapatalk developers.

Cheers,

dodgy

Another error message that may be of help, I'm seeing "Server plugin is out of date. Please contact your forum owner to update the plugin".

Cheers.

Shaun

Founder
Thanks for the report, but it's actually the other way around ... the forum software is a point release further on from the latest Tapatalk plugin. It'll be two points shortly too, as the forum software upgrade to 3.1.2 is now available ... and will likely be installed here this week sometime ... :biggrin:

gazmercer

I've just installed the iPhone app so will trying it out as much as I can

Cheers

Shaun

Founder
I'm hoping to get an iPhone 4 tomorrow, so am interested to see how it all looks / works ... from the feedback so far it seems to work well.

I'll have to steel myself away from Angry Birds though ... :thumbsup:

Cheers,

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm hoping to get an iPhone 4 tomorrow, so am interested to see how it all looks / works ... from the feedback so far it seems to work well.

I'll have to steel myself away from Angry Birds though ... :thumbsup:

Cheers,

No don't go to the Dark Side :ohmy:, it's all form over function!!! You want an Android phone really (and they don't lose signal when you hold them! :whistle:)

Top Bottom