Tart question - which colour?

Which colour race blades for my white Genesis Flyer?

• Sober, subtle black

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sexy, brash carbon-effect

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MajorMantra

MajorMantra

Joe said:
I think you've already decided!

'Tis possible, but the conversation is far too enjoyable to stop now.:hyper:

Crackle said:
Does it matter: SKS mudguards have to be the worst addition to any bike that I've ever seen. Raceblades that is.

Well perhaps, but what are the alternatives? I could rig something with p-clips and full length guards but the clearances would be a bit of a pain and they'd have to be kind of permanent. At least with race blades you can take them off for nice days.

Alternatively I could continue to get soaked and muddied but that's starting to get a little old. I dislike mudguards as much as the next person but they have their uses.

Matthew

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
SKS full P35 guards in carbon effect......I've seen JTM's and they look well nice !

Not race blades....ugly

MajorMantra said:
Well perhaps, but what are the alternatives? I could rig something with p-clips and full length guards but the clearances would be a bit of a pain and they'd have to be kind of permanent. At least with race blades you can take them off for nice days.

Alternatively I could continue to get soaked and muddied but that's starting to get a little old. I dislike mudguards as much as the next person but they have their uses.

Matthew

I take your point, I just don't think it makes too much difference with raceblades. Mudguards don't look ugly, I think they can look pretty good. Anyway the answer is a winter bike :hyper:

OP
OP
MajorMantra

MajorMantra

Crackle said:
I take your point, I just don't think it makes too much difference with raceblades. Mudguards don't look ugly, I think they can look pretty good. Anyway the answer is a winter bike B)

Well naturally I want a bike in every category, but we can't have everything. Right now I quite fancy a blingy road bike for 'best', a winter bike, another fixed or two, and so on and so on. I think there's a proverb somewhere about how even if you have two camels, you still only have one butt to ride them with. Anyone know what I'm on about or did I just make that up?

Matthew

OP
OP
MajorMantra

MajorMantra

Ha, thought this thread was dead. I still haven't bought the damned things. Since I started this thread I'm ashamed to say I've spent £180 on clothing, a cycle computer and another bike. Sigh... :laugh:

Matthew

Top Bottom