Taxi Demo?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jezston

Über Member
downfader said:
Kind of agree with them on some of that. Private Hire cabs can be a nightmare in places, for one thing if you hire one in Southampton you have to give the guy directions. My brother got in one the other night and the guy handed him a satnav and went "you type, you type!" :smile:

The 'official' green cabs in Nottingham are like that. I can't remember the last time I got in one and didn't have to show the guy an an effing map where I wanted to go. Had one guy refuse to take me as I couldn't give him the postcode for his satnav!

Dan B

Disengaged member
zimzum42 said:
Perhaps if black cabs didn't charge the earth more people would have sympathy.
Perhaps if black cab drivers weren't the most arrogant road users in the world I'd have more sympathy, but all too many of them treat the streets like their own private fiefdom.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

coruskate said:
Perhaps if black cab drivers weren't the most arrogant road users in the world I'd have more sympathy, but all too many of them treat the streets like their own private fiefdom.

Looks like they did yesterday as the shut up half of London and are planning another one next week...but at least I know what it's about this time.

Top Bottom