Taxi driver who hates cyclists -video to follow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Bad news chaps.

Despite the green light flashing on the Muvi, it doesn't have appeared to have saved anything on the card. I didn't remember the reg or anything because I'd assumed it would be on the camera.

It's very frustrating, especially as I've had such a positive response from the taxi licensing people.

Oh well, never mind. I'll just have to make do with the memory of the barrel-bellied eejit's eyes glazing over at the petrol pump as he tried to come up with a clever answer when he told me I should be driving my car and I asked him why.

I found my muviclone has around 50 minutes of battery time, so it'll often start recording and then conk out before the end of a ride. I'm looking to try and get two contourhd's as a result of this.. must raise the funds though. ;)

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Bad news chaps.

Despite the green light flashing on the Muvi, it doesn't have appeared to have saved anything on the card. I didn't remember the reg or anything because I'd assumed it would be on the camera.

It's very frustrating, especially as I've had such a positive response from the taxi licensing people.

Oh well, never mind. I'll just have to make do with the memory of the barrel-bellied eejit's eyes glazing over at the petrol pump as he tried to come up with a clever answer when he told me I should be driving my car and I asked him why.

Do you know who the taxi firm were? And colour and type of car?

Bad news chaps.

petrol station have video footage?

Top Bottom