TdeF 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
released on twatter 24 hours before the official presentation
someone's in for a bollocking ^_^

B0ekxiTCYAAQlPH.jpg

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Livarot! One of my favourite cheeses!

Berties

Fast and careful!
A nice selection of Northern France stages for us Brits to get in on , I will be staying in the area from 9th

The Couch

Über Member
Froome is suggesting he might focus on Giro (and Vuelta) instead of Tour

I believe contradicting what he said 2 years ago (when I believe he made the comment the next 7? years he would totally focus on the Tour)

RobNewcastle

Froome is suggesting he might focus on Giro (and Vuelta) instead of Tour

I believe contradicting what he said 2 years ago (when I believe he made the comment the next 7? years he would totally focus on the Tour)

60km of TT in the Giro and the desire to beat Contador might be a big factor. Good tour route for Quintana

RobNewcastle

If Froome does that, we still won't see the anticipated clash of the 'big four'. Shame.

Agree it would be a shame. Although we'd still get a proper head to head of Froome and Contador at the Giro and then Nibali, Quintana and Contador at the Tour, still pretty decent. You'd have to think Nibali will definitely want to defend at the tour seeing as nobody has done it in years (Armstrong wins wiped out) and the route is well suited to Quintana. Contador has already said he'll give the Giro/tour double a bash.

cd365

Guru
A finish in Fougeres, right near my house in France, Rennes is not far away either. Though the Mur de Bretagne finish is near my mates house so might watch that instead of the start in Rennes.

400bhp

Guru
A finish in Fougeres, right near my house in France, Rennes is not far away either. Though the Mur de Bretagne finish is near my mates house so might watch that instead of the start in Rennes.

Bl00dy hell, Fougeres again-twas there 2 years ago^_^ My mother used to live in St Brice De Llandelles.

Holiday awaits...gah, pesky kid is at school until 23 July :sulk:

Top Bottom