TdeF Kraftwerk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
because the footage was before the days of colour tv xx( :evil:

Noodley

Ahh, that is great :smile::biggrin::biggrin:

I love the music used for titles in the Tour TV coverage - including the strange accordion one used recently. :smile: - even when it is not that great as it brings back memories....

simonali

Guru
I have it on 12" single and CD single. The version on the later album was remixed a a bit, so the single versions are better in my view.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
simonali said:
I have it on 12" single and CD single. The version on the later album was remixed a a bit, so the single versions are better in my view.

I'd go along with that. The version on Soundtracks has a really annoying 'Tcshhh tschhh' bit of rhythm that sounds just like a shoe rubbing on nylon. I have to stop the CD and try to adjust my rear pannier. Which is a bit irritating if I'm actually in my living room, and the bike and panniers are out in the garage.

papercorn2000

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QD5lR1AQnKg

80's and early 90's Ch4 theme!
Fignon, Lemond, Hinault, Millar, Delgado, Roche, Kelly! The world's greatest race in its heyday!

TVC

TheDoctor said:
Bit of a slow-burner for me.
I didn't rate it much when I first got it, but I love it now.
And the live DVD - superb!

I wish I hadn't read this post earlier today, buying things from Amazon is just too easy ;) The DVD should be with me by mid week - Thanks Doc. :blush:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
The Velvet Curtain said:
I wish I hadn't read this post earlier today, buying things from Amazon is just too easy :angry: The DVD should be with me by mid week - Thanks Doc. :thumbsup:

I'm on commission;). The cheque from Düsseldorf should be in the post...:blush:

Top Bottom