TDF 2021 - Cottage in Denmark

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
For the purposes of this post let us assume the virus has passed by 2021. Just pretend ok😊

I have a cottage an hour from Billund airport. I was wondering if it was worth trying to rent it out fot TDF week. I have no interest in the race.

The cottage is literally on the TDF course. I cannot leave the property without walking on the course. The cottage has all mod cons. It is in the Danish countryside, not far from shops and pizzas and 3km from great beaches. It would also come with airport collection and drop off. Free fully insured car, bikes and bike rack and the best gpx tracks for the area.

I dont even know if there is a market for this.

What do you think?

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Sounds really go me. We always stay in cottages, and have been thinking about Denmark for a while.Far too early to see how we will be financially, though. Good luck with that ... a good idea.

DRM

Guru
That looks a goer, just be wary of using Home Away as we rent in France, everyone we’ve used has said that they take a huge cut out of the rental, but it looks ideal as a holiday let.

Drago

Legendary Member
Looks fantastic. I've half a mind to book it for the TurD F and leave my Volvo parked on the road outside to annoy them. Or stand at the window naked as the peloton goes by.

Top Bottom