TdF Grand Depart Yellow Bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RMH64

Trying to find a couple of the yellow bikes that were displayed in or around Sheffield, any clues anyone?

Angry Blonde

Über Member
One of the thousand that were littering the streets ? Theres still two in catterick

I saw one a few weeks ago which IIRC was on the A616 Stocksbridge Bypass, (could be mistaken though) on my way to Sheffield, and it was still there a couple of weeks ago when I was going over to Nottingham.

I came from the M60 at Denton over Woodhead Pass and followed the A616, so it was definitely somewhere along that route.

@RMH64 why do you want one anyway? Just get any old BSO and spray it yellow, that's all any of them would have been anyway.

Last edited:

PaddyMcc

Über Member
Surely we need to keep these to paint in whatever the appropriate colour might be for the Tour of Yorkshire?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I saw a couple yesterday and they were not even on the actual route taken through this area!

A cottage on the Cragg Vale climb (which was on the stage 2 route) is still proudly featuring a polka dot paint job! I will take a photo of it next time I ride up there.

Top Bottom