TdF - guidelines for partners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
mirth!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I particularly liked number 3...

"If you have to pass by in front of the TV during a stage I don’t mind... as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without distracting me" :tongue::biggrin::biggrin:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
We're having discussions at the moment about the TV. The first week of the tour overlaps with the World Cup and the final kind of clashes with the first mountains stage. HE paid for the TV. I'm earning NO money at the moment...I can see me losing this one.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cathryn said:
We're having discussions at the moment about the TV. The first week of the tour overlaps with the World Cup and the final kind of clashes with the first mountains stage. HE paid for the TV. I'm earning NO money at the moment...I can see me losing this one.

You can watch the TdF on a RAI stream and understand the commentary!

ChrisKH

Guru
Cathryn said:

Use your womanly wiles Cathryn. :laugh: That or tape one of them.

Somehow I'm last in line for the telly behind a 10 and 7 year old and a Damages/Gok/House obsessed Mrs. KH.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Cathryn said:
Tell him it'll be quite an eye openeer watching him trying to breast feed when little one wakes during the night... but if you get to watch your cycling then he will be allowed to sleep through and you'll do the necessary. :laugh:;)

Top Bottom