TDU day 2 - SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Greipel makes it two wins in a row by getting another first today and Team Sky rider Greg Henderson was second. However it seems there was some controversy with McEwen up to his tricks again and barging Henderson during the run in to the finish line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raindog

er.....
Looks likeGreipel will take overall if he can hang in in the "mountains"

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Greipel is easily the strongest sprinter there by the look of it. He won again without a proper lead out.

p.s. I'm a day behind you Keith as I watch the highlights at 5pm GMT so I'm avoiding looking at your other thread!
I don't know why really as I can't get too excited by the TDU.

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Understandable rich p, I take your point that the TDU is not up amongst the major tours but for me it's the first chink of light for the up and coming season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Keith Oates said:
Understandable rich p, I take your point that the TDU is not up amongst the major tours but for me it's the first chink of light for the up and coming season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True - never mind the snowdrops, it's the first sign of spring! I don't suppose you get snowdrops out there though!

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
I'm not sure about the snowdrops, but Guangzhou is down the South close to Hong Kong so I doubt they will be here, even if they were they would be light brown owing to the dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom