TDY sportive photography

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Can anybody send me a link to the Photos from the Human race TDY sportive event from Sun 05th?
The email I used to register has been killed by virgin. Haven’t had virgin for 2 years, it was a blue yonder address.
Many thanks.

Can anybody send me a link to the Photos from the Human race TDY sportive event from Sun 05th?
The email I used to register has been killed by virgin. Haven’t had virgin for 2 years, it was a blue yonder address.
Many thanks.

Adam
I have a blueyonder.co.uk address, but we do still have Virgin TV

I hope there were better/more sensible riders, than back in 2015
The standard (road sense) of some of the riders I saw, even on a short section, whilst going to watch the ascent of the Chevin was appalling

I 'crossed paths' with it where the event rejoined Harrogate Road (just north of Yeadon Airport), to head toward Pool Bank New Road, & the Dyneley Arms Cross-Roads
They were straddling double-whites, bunching up between vehicles

One absolute idiot, was overtaking on the corner, where Old Pool Bank leaves, & to avoid hitting a car, he had to go between that, & the kerb :eek::wacko:
On the wrong side of the road!!
I hope he scared himself enough, to get sensible

if there'd been any Senior ranked Police Officers, coincidentally driving along there, off-duty, I'm sure there'd have been an invite for the organisers to have a little meeting afterwards
Likewise the traffic-lights on the cross-roads, with Leeds Road, was ignored by a lot

I was so glad to turn west, towards Otley, and so ashamed to be near them
Or riders pulled over, if said Officers had Warrant Cards on them

Rant over
:cursing:

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Adam
I have a blueyonder.co.uk address, but we do still have Virgin TV

I hope there were better/more sensible riders, than back in 2015
The standard (road sense) of some of the riders I saw, even on a short section, whilst going to watch the ascent of the Chevin was appalling

I 'crossed paths' with it where the event rejoined Harrogate Road (just north of Yeadon Airport), to head toward Pool Bank New Road, & the Dyneley Arms Cross-Roads
They were straddling double-whites, bunching up between vehicles

One absolute idiot, was overtaking on the corner, where Old Pool Bank leaves, & to avoid hitting a car, he had to go between that, & the kerb :eek::wacko:
On the wrong side of the road!!
I hope he scared himself enough, to get sensible

if there'd been any Senior ranked Police Officers, coincidentally driving along there, off-duty, I'm sure there'd have been an invite for the organisers to have a little meeting afterwards
Likewise the traffic-lights on the cross-roads, with Leeds Road, was ignored by a lot

I was so glad to turn west, towards Otley, and so ashamed to be near them
Or riders pulled over, if said Officers had Warrant Cards on them

Rant over
:cursing:
Found the link.
The road craft was sketchy on places mainly Otley area but overall some good bunch riding skills observed.

Top Bottom