Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stud

Mug of tea here please with 2 sugars, who do I pay?

wafflycat

Renard said:
Did you know that quorn was originally developed from a fungus found growing on the edge of a field somewhere down south? Its a highly industrialised process to grow and make it. Kind of ironic really ;)

And included eggs from battery hens... I *think* they changed to free-range but I'm not sure..

Edit: Have just checked. Apparently now they have phased out the use of battery eggs.

Speicher said:
I am very concerned tho'. :sad: did the old thread get locked with the biskit tin still inside? ;) and what about the keys to the cupboard? :smile:
Never mind that, who's going to feed the womble? Or has he been smuggled into the shiny new Tea? cupboard? :ohmy:

EDIT - I see that Mr Renard has released the womble. :smile:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
It'll soon feel like home.
The old one is still around, just locked. So we can refer to it if need be.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Stud said:
Mug of tea here please with 2 sugars, who do I pay?

No one. You just remember to make tea in the future, it's a sort of karma thing...

Gosh, a new Tea? thread. The Tea? thread is dead, long live the Tea? thread.

I've been wombling today, got a wine bottle with a bicycle label on it and some bus tokens for Oli to play with when he's old enough to want play money - I already have some Croatian notes and Mexican coins stashed away for him.

Soup for dinner, various veg with chicken stock and a fancy bread roll from a shop in town. I had a sumptuous risotto last night. That roast chicken idea was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom