Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
Luckily it didn't start to rain until 4pm here, just as I finished work. On the other hand if it could have held off half an hour more, I wouldn't have had to walk home in it...:rain:

I've just made far too much mashed potato to have with my tuna in tomato sauce. I'm eating it all though!:hungry:
 

TVC

Guest
That's good news, TVC & Lu :thumbsup:

Are you doing a speciality or is it just an ordinary dive? Stoney Cove?
It's my Navigation Speciality, three dives.. have you done it?
 

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Now I am surprised.:blink:

Only one accidentally fell so.:laugh:

As for ferreting around - I would love to see the video^_^

I do not actually like them very much I prefer it when they are made with bran flakes they taste better....

Ferreting around is not very interesting honest !

Small people have stuffed their face with home made beef pie, wedges carrots, sprouts & cabbage and as per this time of the week are very tired so I shall be convincing them it is bed time soon before I have to carry the pair of them up to bed!

They both did request quite voraciously that please can Daddy not cook again! :laugh:
 

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Winter boots, winter wraps, you don't go out in winter :laugh: :tongue:

Erm :whistle:

pic5_zps17c86c2f.jpg


pic1_zps08cf48b3.jpg


pic6_zps072304c0.jpg


pic4_zpscfba77f1.jpg
 

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Location
Northumberland
@Cheddar George

The Independent's reported:
A lorry transporting jars of Branston Pickle has crashed - just miles away from Cheddar.
A truck carrying pots of the condiment hit a low hanging branch on its way to a Somerset Farm last Friday at Shepton Mallet, just ten miles away from the village of Cheddar, the original home of British cheese.

Any left?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom