Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Guru
Location
New Forest
Just been round the local caff for a bacon and egg cob and a pot of builders. For the record, the butter was dripping off the cob:hungry:
off course, is there any other way, any gigs this weekend??
 

TVC

Guest
Tut tut tut
I work 9.5 hour days, during which I sit down for about 20 mins for lunch, yesterday I had a 13 hour day including 6 hours in the classroom. Tomorrow I will be training in 30m of cold cold water. No time for biking at the moment :sad:
 

Mattonsea

Guru
Location
New Forest
What did lu have? :whistle:

There might be a sausage butty on the horizon once I get home :mrpig:
If its on the horizon is it this big?????????
sausage_zps29b17275.png
 

gavgav

Legendary Member
Just dug my winter cycling garb out ready for my first ride since early October! It was 20c then, certainly not that out there today! :cold:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom