Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
1452029_672696576087405_1458890607.jpg
 

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
Morning people of the tea (and coffee) page!
 

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
Good morning everyone. Are you all well today? :hello::cuppa:
So-so. Heading back to the doctor this week as the shoulder pain is unbearable :sad:
Not that they can do much...I can't take different painkillers and they probably can't speed up my hospital appointment but I'm sleeping less and less and when I wake I'm actually crying with pain...I'm not a woose where pain's concerned either :sad:
 

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
I hope the doctor can fix it for you :thumbsup:

Morning all :hello:
Morning!
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
So-so. Heading back to the doctor this week as the shoulder pain is unbearable :sad:
Not that they can do much...I can't take different painkillers and they probably can't speed up my hospital appointment but I'm sleeping less and less and when I wake I'm actually crying with pain...I'm not a woose where pain's concerned either :sad:

That's not good at all. Maybe your Dr can do something to alleviate the pain for you. I'll be thinking of you girl.
 

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
Shopping because the road works are starting tomorrow. Boooo so that is going to take up all morning..
Yuck.
Hubby is back at work today, 12 hr day shift before he starts his nights again tomorrow. He's going to Tesco for me on the way home tonight, save me going out as he has the car and I'd have to walk or cycle and I'm not going out in THAT! :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom