GM
Squire
- Location
- North of the river
Morning All 
Only if you drink it out of a cup!

Can I drink Guinness in the Tea thread?
Only if you drink it out of a cup!


Can I drink Guinness in the Tea thread?


I love the fact that the camera in my phone is good enough to take reasonable pictures, and they are so many megapixels that I can simply crop the pictures and resize them so I can show what I want to show.
View attachment 29723
Can I drink Guinness in the Tea thread?

morning all

I'm going out for a ride this morning before doing some gardening for my mum this afternoon. But first moreis needed

My work here is doneOnly 4 days before i can get out on the bike again and i have decided not only on a new route but i'm going to stop for tea and cake somewhere. I never do that but reading @coffeejo posts yesterday made me think i should.


indeed!
Morning all. Seemed to have over slept.
. More
needed. 
I remember those nights......only it was usually me doing the loud snoring
I hope you have a restful day.....I can recommend having a snooze on the sofa later on![]()
I may suggest at some point that we sit quietly and watch Tom & Jerry thoI remember those nights......only it was usually me doing the loud snoring
I hope you have a restful day.....I can recommend having a snooze on the sofa later on![]()
Don't forget Type 3 where you've not been asked to do something before but your mum thinks you have...I have a feeling that she has a long list of things that I haven't done. I am now categorising my tellings off into Type 1 and Type 2. Type 1 is where I've done something wrongand Type 2 is where I've forgotten to do something
. So today will be a type 2 day
![]()