Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
They're rubbish

I use my xboxes not just for game playing but for watching TV and Films and the Xbox online experience is excellent.
 

Mattonsea

Guru
Location
New Forest
My breakfast consisted of; 2 rashers of turkey 'bacon', garlic mushrooms and beans with a brown roll and a cup of Earl Grey.
Not your traditional fry-up but the best I can manage on my dietary restrictions!

20131116_082218_resized_zps463a27a2.jpg
Yourself and rbried with his porridge are killing the old Scottish diet stereo type!!
 

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Grandchildren had xboxs..... they broke, but ps is still going strong.:whistle:

One of my xbox 360's was bought when they first came out and still going strong, all products have a percentage that go wrong doesnt mean anything I have a 13 month old Playstation 3 in the loft that went faulty.
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
One of my xbox 360's was bought when they first came out and still going strong, all products have a percentage that go wrong doesnt mean anything I have a 13 month old Playstation 3 in the loft that went faulty.

Your right about that.
 

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
'Red light of death'? :whistle:

(If so, it is possibly due to thermal paste under one of the heatsinks drying up. The fix is to scrape it out and replace it. My brother-in-law fixed my nephew's PS3 by following instructions in a video guide I found on YouTube.)

I know what is wrong with it but I have no interest in using a Playstation 3 so it can stay where it is, I only have it because a customer asked me to get the disc out of it coz it was stick inside it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom