Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Ace put down suffered today by yours truly. Having had a superb slice of cranberry, cinnamon and walnut sponge in the Acorn centre in Inverurie, I said to son in law "Whoever made that cake can move in with me any time she likes". From behind me Lorna pipes up "I can give you the recipe"
Whatever happened to old fashioned romance Eh!

:whistle::laugh:
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Get a 3D printer!!

They're viscous buggers, that snap your fingers with their bite. Breaking the neck is hard as you can't twist it or just chop it of. You have to snap it in one go. And yes I have done it, along with a half day doing the same to turkeys.

They make good guard dogs.
 

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Moderator
They all fall on the same day!
My information says that it's the 6th of January for Ireland and Lancashire. New Years day for the Scottish Highlands and The Isle of Man. January 13th for Sweden and Norway and Christmas Eve in some other parts of Scandinavia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom