Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
See, Bounty out on his head!
1493407.jpg

​
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:ohmy::eek:
See, Bounty out on his head! View attachment 34454
​

Stealing womens underpants ?
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Looks like they're completely ignoring my post over on the dark side. Have clicked unwatch on the thread as I don't want to be alerted to every "oh, yes they did" "oh, no they didn't".:rolleyes:
Just been back to the "Dark Side", see what comes of what I posted!
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Oooh, provocative.


Quite true though.:thumbsup:
Been there & seen most of that done at one time or another. Even had a riot, when the police closed a polling station after a dead women had been wheeled into thepoling station "to vote". Those pushing her in were told to stay away & let her make her own choice. They didn't listen & attacked the polling station staff. Police on hand within minutes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom