Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LutherB

Veteran
Location
Iver
Well done luther. Good luck for the Interview itself. Please keep us posted.

Thanks for the good luck - the interview was good, there's two positions going & he's doing more interviews this week. Those he selects do a weeks trial; he said i was a good candidate and was 'top of the pile' but will see what happens when he lets me know next week. Fingers crossed!
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thanks for the good luck - the interview was good, there's two positions going & he's doing more interviews this week. Those he selects do a weeks trial; he said i was a good candidate and was 'top of the pile' but will see what happens when he lets me know next week. Fingers crossed!

I'll keep everything crossed. :thumbsup: i'll look forward to hearing how you get on
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Drink but one cup of coffee a day, but drink a lot of tea, esp. for an American. I do not care for decaf, as my Dr. has always held that what is done in the decaffeinating process may be more harmful than the caffeine itself.

:thumbsup:
 

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
I went to town, did all on my list, and a bit extra.
Didn't find waterproofs in town but have ordered some online, so that's all sorted now.
I've managed to get myself involved in another volunteering role...that's 3 now (at the same place).
I think I should stop now as it's going to get busy in the better weather!

I am going to dye the old barnet shortly and have a bath.
Then I shall cook dinner and once hubby is off to work I will go kill things on the PS3 :smile:
A good day!
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I went to town, did all on my list, and a bit extra.
Didn't find waterproofs in town but have ordered some online, so that's all sorted now.
I've managed to get myself involved in another volunteering role...that's 3 now (at the same place).
I think I should stop now as it's going to get busy in the better weather!

I am going to dye the old barnet shortly and have a bath.
Then I shall cook dinner and once hubby is off to work I will go kill things on the PS3 :smile:
A good day!

Rule number 1. Never, ever volunteer for anything. It will get you In trouble everytime.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom