Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
Morning all!
I'm off for my train in an hour :hyper:
I'll be back next Monday though I may get a chance to pop in, that's when I'm not playing trains and visiting petting farms with my two grandsons :wub:
Oh and Miranda was FANTASTIC!! I was :cry:with laughter on more than one occasion
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning all!
I'm off for my train in an hour :hyper:
I'll be back next Monday though I may get a chance to pop in, that's when I'm not playing trains and visiting petting farms with my two grandsons :wub:
Oh and Miranda was FANTASTIC!! I was :cry:with laughter on more than one occasion

Good for you SL. Hope you have a great time.:hello:
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:hello::girl:

16:24 malaysian time….
gonna be making my 2nd:cuppa: of the day. dozed off a bit after today's physio session, it was rather painful than usual.

With all this lying around, what do u think are my chances of turning into a rolly polly sausage/hotdog heheheheh :biggrin:

Hi justiffa. How are you feeling now?
 

classic33

Leg End Member
CAKE!!
996047.jpg
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Ahhhhhhhh
Its a cake, not Bisto!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom