Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ern1e

Guru
Dam right. Im afraid it would mif stephec was taking a woman out though. If she was lucky that is
Ha got the wrong one so again sorry.
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have no scruples if it includes haddock and chips..




and if you buy me a pickled onion or gherkin or two....

My goodness. Your so easy Bob:laugh:
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thats not quite what I said and I asked why is it that much and she says "you get a whole load of chips and the fish is quite large" to which I replied you can get a sh*t load of spuds fer 11 quid.If and when we ever go I will report findings here.

:laugh::laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom