Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning Dragon :hello: :cold: :rain: :hello:
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Morning all.
Heading out soon, even though it's forecast to rain in a few hours, it's chilly but nice.
Hubby has given me a loan of a nice top to try out....its a rugby practice top and is made of hi tech materials.
Next on my list is some decent lights...
I was going to ask the obvious on your last bit about lights but it's too early, enjoy your out. A cracking inversion across the river on the hills. A bit chillier than recent days.
 

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
I was going to ask the obvious on your last bit about lights but it's too early, enjoy your out. A cracking inversion across the river on the hills. A bit chillier than recent days.
It is quite cold!
Found my longs, thank goodness....thought I was going to have to go out in my ¾ 's.
Just waiting on the lad to go for his school bus then I'm off to get dressed
 

classic33

Leg End Member
1075665.jpg

Morning One & All​
 

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
My commuter bike now needs a new front wheel, thanks to my little incident with a motorist last Wednesday :sad:. I'll have to use the road bike for this week and next, even though it's not as well-suited to commuting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom