Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
OK, own up, who has nicked the sun?
Someone must have it.
Something like that just cant disappear.


It better be put back soon or I wont be happy.
Well, it totally confused me. I slept in! Not that it actually matters when I get up I suppose. Very gloomy. Supposed to brighten up later but the dreaded heavy rain due to arrive late evening..........and my barometer agrees. It has been going back last 24 hours and is actually nearly at rain this morning :sad::rain:
 

Turdus philomelos

Legendary Member
Location
West Lothian
:rain:there's a cloud in the sky :cry:
Someone has completely stolen the sky and the sun here.
Just when it was becoming a huge part of your life.
Oh I'm going to be grumpy today.

"Off to work, bye", she called back with a slam of the door following
 

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Anyone notice that a certain poster now has an avatar in place of the question mark?
:whistle: :rolleyes: :whistle:

I would question that question mark....
 

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
Morning teapups.
I am really not feeling the love for the ride this morning, but it's not a long one and fairly gentle compared to what I've been doing all week!
Then it'll be housework time and finish sorting the front garden (I dug up a bush that didn't like it's position and hadn't flowered for years and need to dispose of it).
Tomorrow is a day of rest!
 

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
We are due rain too. I am hoping it will hold off on Saturday as we are going to ride the phoenix trail. It will be my longest one yet at just over 6 miles each way
That sounds nice! We are to have heavy rain interspersed with lighter showers. I called off a ride I had for tomorrow as I've done about 50 miles this week and I'm old tired :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom