Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning folks. :hello:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning. Walk done in the p*****g rain. Lots of standing water and the remains of the hard packed snow that's still melting. Not sure I'll be back out the door. The river was already getting high and if we have a couple of days rain plus rain melt it might be interesting in places.
Same here, it's dry just now but looking like a typical wet Scots day.
Sometimes it's worth staying near the top of a steep hill.
(famous last words, the burn at the side will burst its banks now)

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning folks. :hello:
Good Morning :hello:
Morning. Walk done in the p*****g rain. Lots of standing water and the remains of the hard packed snow that's still melting. Not sure I'll be back out the door. The river was already getting high and if we have a couple of days rain plus rain melt it might be interesting in places.
Langauge!!

Morning?
Dear Lord.jpg

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Ayup stranger!
There much near you?
Up to nine inches:cold:...the highest fells are still white! Sadly I haven't got a place in the Fred Whitton this year, so maybe the Etape du Dales/White Rose Classic, or possibly the Dragon Ride.

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Wait for Bones to tell us he has an arc and will save us all from the biblical flood :rofl:

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Woohoo:okay:
Polly and Bob have passed 20,000 miles together today^_^

Popped into Halfords to pick up chain and cassette, bloke says your yearly service is due so I left the bike and my bus pass still works.
Mind you the middle of Greenock town is not the place to walk through with yer black tights on:laugh:

Is it safe to walk through Greenock town centre unless you have bodyguards? :boxing:

Top Bottom