Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning everyone :hello:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I hope you get well soon Mikey.:hugs:

Thanks WD :becool:

Morning :hello:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
In the news today on sky, apparently a number of Camels have been banned from the beauty contestant section due to their owners using botox to make their camels look prettier. :laugh:. Big ears are a no no. Big leathery lips are a def yes and leathery neck is also a no no.

Apparently some of these gatherings and contests have prize money of up to fourty million dollars. No wonder some owners cheat.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
In the news today on sky, apparently a number of Camels have been banned from the beauty contestant section due to their owners using botox to make their camels look prettier. :laugh:. Big ears are a no no. Big leathery lips are a def yes and leathery neck is also a no no.

Apparently some of these gatherings and contests have prize money of up to fourty million dollars. No wonder some owners cheat.
I better not comment then:whistle:

Bob grabs tin hat and gets ready to run away

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Good morning everyone :hello:
Tomorrow this time I'll be on the way to Asturias, northern Spain. My daughter is moving her business to a new building, and I'm going out to start the workers off properly. So much to do before I go.......
Passport, tickets, milk cancelled, key under "that" stone for when you get back.
Morning all:hello:
Thanks WD :becool:

Morning :hello:

Morning?
Insantity I Work At.jpg

Top Bottom