Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Good Morning :hello:
Morning from a dreich and drizzly Perthshire. To brighten up within a few hours though.

Still quiet in here I see. All watching the World Cup? Lol. Have to confess, I have actually been watching a fair bit of it. I do enjoy my sport on the telly. Watched a bit of the tennis yesterday too. Soon have Le Tour and Wimbledon to come too. A feast of sport for those that enjoy it. :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning frome me as well, from another wet part of the UK. Hopefully this will be the last day for the rain here for a while anyway. :hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Sure?
Morning from a dreich and drizzly Perthshire. To brighten up within a few hours though.

Still quiet in here I see. All watching the World Cup? Lol. Have to confess, I have actually been watching a fair bit of it. I do enjoy my sport on the telly. Watched a bit of the tennis yesterday too. Soon have Le Tour and Wimbledon to come too. A feast of sport for those that enjoy it. :smile:
Kinda quiet, possibly the Russians up to something.
Good morning frome me as well, from another wet part of the UK. Hopefully this will be the last day for the rain here for a while anyway. :hello:
Wasn't it you who said today was the start of a heatwave.
Good morning all:hello:

I can't decide between the Giro and the Vuelta as to which one I prefer.
the Giro has so many twists and turns (literally) like this years.
Le Tour just feels so sanitised..

Enjoy your day:okay:
Watch one, become the KOM in the other as you earn the right to finish that Toblerone.

Morning?
Lucky.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
We've someone stuck on the roof next door. Their ladder fell, hitting the car, leaving them stuck.

Hopefully they've summat to eat whilst they wait.

Edited to say that it's now gone quiet up top, but no further sound of anything falling.

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Will tomorrow come Classic? :smile:

Do. Not. Encourage. Him. ^_^

Top Bottom