Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good Morning :hello:

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Nope, humourless man in black, someone else did it recently.

I’m still laughing,
Allegedly the Tic pay 59 million in wages, Kilmarnock a tenth or more likely even less

Surprised they have lost a couple this season.
Makes you wonder how long they will go on all conquering, at some stage someone will come after their manager because of his success and a few of the players could get sold for profit.
That might put them a bit closer to their only true rivals who seem to be getting a bit better.
There may be some crumbs for Aberdeen or the 2 Edinburgh clubs.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Not me, I'm innocent!
Prisons are full of innocent men, so they say:okay:

In earlier times, Mr C the apprentice
grimup (238 x 350).jpg

Surprised they have lost a couple this season.
Makes you wonder how long they will go on all conquering, at some stage someone will come after their manager because of his success and a few of the players could get sold for profit.
That might put them a bit closer to their only true rivals who seem to be getting a bit better.
There may be some crumbs for Aberdeen or the 2 Edinburgh clubs.
Total wage bill is near £60 million , bought nothing but a load of sand dancers, defence is a shambles and blames the board for not giving him money to spend when they see his previous buys, wants out allegedly...
Great to see the Bigot brothers struggle..

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning. Chilly start to today. :hello:

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Prisons are full of innocent men, so they say:okay:

In earlier times, Mr C the apprentice
View attachment 431340

Total wage bill is near £60 million , bought nothing but a load of sand dancers, defence is a shambles and blames the board for not giving him money to spend when they see his previous buys, wants out allegedly...
Great to see the Bigot brothers struggle..

Didn't realise the manager is thinking of leaving.

Take it he is banned and just turns up to trys to intimidate people?

Essentially, yes. He's on a hiding to nothing here though, as the building manager is 2m tall and fills doors, and the project manager has dealt with bigger and more dangerous people than him... He comes and shouts a bit about he'll take us all on, then wanders off again.

Top Bottom